War-zone Thriving Weekend
It has been 22 years since the biggest accomplishment in NBA History. After Michael Jordan's 2 1/2 year absence from the NBA, the Houston Rockets won 2 championships during the absence of Michael Jordan and on Top of there were 2 different faces of the East, that were in the NBA Finals. The appearance of The Magic Who took out Michael Jordan and the Bulls, who made a mid season comeback in the 94-95 Season. The big absence of Michael Jordan was a huge surprising, especially when he announced his retirement in the near prime of his career. And apparently it was so unplanned even though he did face off court controversy. Returning to the NBA was one thing but returning for a full season to make another big impact was another huge thing that was a huge surprise.
The story of what he accomplished and what I heard about this story was quite an interesting story and even what he did to make the 72 win accomplishment, especially after facing a tragedy in his life, he came back to help the Bulls on the biggest accomplishment in history which is having the highest winning percentage in History. The competition in the league completely fierce and on top of that it was intense with teams fighting for the prize of a championship. On top of that the fact that he was on the run for fighting for a championship, however they were prepared for the New year and prepared with a well built team. Not just the players on the team and even the front office, it was more of the motivation and even the attitude and the hard work that went along with it as well. The fact that the season began with them having the eye of the tiger and the action of a lion, and for them to enter the Season in Lion Mode. Which is one of my favorite phrases going into Lion Mode. The fact that they got knocked out of the Playoffs the year before in devastating fashion, the Lion Mode the following year came into play very well. The end of the season was just the beginning of the accomplishment the playoffs was where the real journey came into play. The fact that Chicago Bulls Player Bill Wellington said, "The Record Breaking Season Didn't Mean a thing without a ring." And that was where they were not fat and happy with just having a record breaking season. They had another goal and shot for the real gold the NBA Championship.
The Playoffs was the real challenge where they faced the Miami Heat which was quite a good breeze and then the real Challenge was the New York Knicks. The Knicks were the team to knock them out in The Conference Finals during the absence of Michael Jordan, but the fact that they were facing him once again oh man it was crazy to believe. Going against the team especially during the road to Redemption is quite one of the biggest things. The fact that they were facing challenges especially injuries on your own team and them facing an intense talent like John Starks and on top of that Patrick Ewing a well built team like the Knicks is quite interesting. The real challenge and the fact that they were trying to get through them and the fact that they were down but however their eyes were still on the prize though. The fact that they beat the Knicks in the Series was a big accomplishment, and even handling another team that beat them the year before and were ready and prepared to face the Bulls though. The Orlando Magic looked like they were going to be ready to intimidate the Bulls but however the Bulls were prepared and ready to knock out the Orlando Magic and get retribution. The Bulls accomplished it indeed and it worked to success easily handling them and making the trip To The NBA Finals. The trip to the NBA Finals was getting the reward that they have been shooting for.
The point of this situation for me really is during my own journey I am trying to get my eye on the prize and not be all fat and happy, which I was in the past. Me competing on the wrestling team and being in a basketball team during a camp I went to was one of the most interesting. When I was a kid when I had bad grades on a test I would be punished and looking back at it I saw it as motivation to be studying hard and even taking notes and really striving to pass and not fail. Looking at now where I am keeping my eye on the prize and use motivation and not just the motivation the manifestation as well. The real motivation is OK I accomplished one thing but however how do I reverberate it onto another task that I got to go for, how do I keep my focus where one thing is done and how do I focus onto what really needs to be accomplished. I am a person that is trying to work away from being fat and happy and now trying to be more desirable and still wanting for more. When I also did the paper route early in the morning it was the toughest job especially for me being lazy and the fact is I had to be active and focused, the tough part about it was having to get up early and do the job and the fact is when I did the paper route it really helped me be in shape for football too because I had to do a lot of running from house to house, and about placing the house and remembering was the expectation my brother set me to do and man it was tough because it was pushing me out of my laziness but looking back at it I was glad to make it achievable and push myself to remembering the house and learning a lot from all of that and even learning me to persevere when I played on plenty of sports teams as well and I thought it was an awesome moment. Even on Wrestling when I went from 220 to 193 Pounds. I thought it was hard work and motivation and fighting for what you are shooting for and making it happen instead of feeling like it is impossible make the Impossible Possible.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home