Fearless Friday: Never backing down
The term and this is probably the first time I am probably blogging about this man. The game I saw on Saturday has prompted me to blog about never backing down, and continuing to fight especially after trailing by 18 on the road as well, and at first it looked like yeah they were inexperienced they weren't ready. Of Course after the half you always come out and just continue trying, even if you are counted out. As for Marcus Mariotta and where he showed confidence and courage as well leading his team into the playoffs and on top of that leading his team into the huge comeback especially being down by 18. The story of that situation where it looked like they were counted out even though the commentators made the comeback a possibility and the situation was what was the comeback about making it happen, or proving the doubters wrong. These are one of the two positive things in that situation as well.
Focus and Resilience is the one big thing of Never backing down and being on a team shows unity. The Unity of How The Tennessee Titans was one of the big things and I know it is just a wildcard game but however it was still a phenomenal win especially seeing them come from a long way as well on top of that. It was so great to watch because I seriously thought they would've fallen short and not even make the comeback, and continued to get devastated, or just even getting shut down. The comeback play by play was an exciting thing, the resilience was so there even on the defense and also the adjustment and figuring out the solution to the problem was another big thing to focus. As the Coach was the role to the focus and the players were the huge part to the resilience as well.
The experience I learned from myself about focus and how to react from the game is really learning from the coach how to stay calm and stay collected and even learning what went wrong and figuring out how to come up with solutions to overcome tough problems and maybe even being counted out and even being looked down on, especially surprising doubters thinking oh it is going to be another bad year. Focus also means not panicking and not being nervous. For myself and what I am trying to develop myself in is managing focus and being confident and figuring out the problem, and how to turn things around from having a disastrous result to having a successful result as well. Having the confidence and even the courage that comes with focus and resilience comes at a good price and working twoards and even with that comes with amazing results.
The experience of resilience well especially from myself especially showing toughness and for myself I had to show toughness and even untapped potential as well. Growing up like I mentioned before working out for wrestling and trying to lose all that weight was a real challenge, especially making adjustments changing my eating ways, and making that weight and also noticing my progress of losing all the weight that was hard to lose and even making adjustments. Even a decade ago when I did the Paper Route, I was surprisingly showing resilience even though I was lazy and didn't want to shake myself up, and then looking back at it, I really noticed when I persevered it can really show a sign of progress. That's what I saw from the Titans was just continue to play and not quit, like Marcus Mariotta When he got the ball tipped from him he caught it and continued to run all the way into the end zone. And even the defense showed up and shut down their problem and that was the spirit of Never backing down from a challenge and it was very phenomenal to watch as well.
Being Fearless and stepping up to a challenge can be a big thing and really showing resilience can really open doors to success and even being focus to and keeping your eye on the prize.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home