Monday, October 23, 2017

Motivational Monday #2: Laser Focus Monday

LASER FOCUS Monday

The big word LASER FOCUS, is one of the biggest words I found out in Superbowl 51, by the former upcoming underdog Tom Brady, and now 5 time Superbowl Champion Tom Brady.
As I was watching the Super Bowl I noticed how the game was a huge mess and how it was near impossible, and how frustrated I was to see this brutal game, and at the same time because I was at a party and people were watching, I at the same time had hope and faith that there was going to be a miracle comeback, and I noticed a huge turnaround in the half after a huge let down in the first 3 quarters. Then in the 4th quarter, and actually two minutes prior to the end of the 3rd quarter, things start happening that I'm sure a lot of people don't expect to happen, and apparently I always had silly or even false hope where they could make a comeback, and half the people at my party were talking, and having conversations. It was really getting that Super Bowl 48 feel, and on top of that those who were watching including myself was starting to witness a huge comeback, and end up giving the people who weren't watching a huge surprise to witness the best moment in Superbowl history and even on top of that brought up the First Ever Superbowl to go to Overtime, took a lot of work and unity to lift each other up especially the team leader to lift each other up in a big huge way, and then even get the win at the very end, and how everybody got excited and noticed the faith it took, but it wasn't just faith it took Tom Brady to lead the team, and bring in Laser Focus.

The question for you is how do you prepare for Monday the end of the weekend, even the end of the big relaxing weekend as well. Or even when you have your challenges, like for example when your car breaks down and you're on the middle of the road, or even when you end up in debt and have an overdraft, or even have your cable disconnected, I am the guy that is you know what I am fully Laser Focus, I stay locked in and am ready to solve the problem, but before when I was younger I would get mad or even flip out and panic and not know how to solve the problem, or even get nervous, or even be overzealous and not figure out how to solve the problem before getting help and even finding the answers. Also How do you find solutions at your jobs or even at your daily lives at homes or even at School as well when struggling in school? One of the ways of never giving up is not just growling and showing energy but continuing to work hard until the bitter end or even working harder than you did before to fight for the grade you wanted, because for me when I was in LA in college, or even when I was in High School, I was very not diligent and not laser focus and it end up really causing me the grade I could've had and on top of that I didn't use my resources the right way, and it failed me, & then I strongly regretted that until this day but I did not let that let me down the year after I did the research paper and then I got a better grade and I felt like I really learned from last year and even did better and used resources that got me a better grade. The end of the weekend and getting back into the grind can be a big thing but staying Laser Focus will help you persevere and even get through the tough days as well, with your own mental toughness.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home