Saturday, January 6, 2018

Wildcard Weekend

The Wild Card Weekend oh man this is the best weekend where everything begins The NFL playoffs begin and for the teams that have more teams than the team that clinched 1st round byes or even home field advantage. The wildcard is the challenge because you are the lower seed and you are not expected as much to go far even maybe you have the Underdog story almost like The Green Bay Packers or even The New York Giants or even the Baltimore Ravens, with destiny on the line as well. The wildcard can mean a lot of things with tons of unpredictably or even smashing expectations, or failing to meet expectations as well or even as much as the coach asked for as well. My experience and question that I wonder is are you going to handle the pressure or crack under pressure, are you going to allow yourself to be underestimated or are you going to fight all the underestimation.


The wildcard moment is where all the Marbles are on the line and on top of that you may not even get home field advantage especially where you will be on the road throughout the game. Because it is a one and done situation, there is no room for error and no room for an off game so the real question is, is how are you preparing and how are you going to play the real question is are you going to come confident or are you going to come nervous and let either emotion get the best of you or are you going to come to the game calm, focused and even determined. Walking away with your head held high win or lose is always walking away saying you fought hard and is the person that won't come down without a fight, and in my experience that is the feeling I get from time to time where where when I was younger I would be like okay I am afraid to try this but however when I actually try I come with confidence and fail or not I wouldn't regret trying it or failing but I went and attempted, but If I didn't try I would feel like I am having too many regrets.


To continue the Excitement of the Wild Card Weekend is basically trying to win and on top of that keep focused and stay in the moment of a big fight and even maintaining focus and showing the competitive chip on your shoulder as well. The attitude of focus and never backing down from a fight is the biggest story of what is told in the game. Whether it is a movie or a show or even just a game this game shows a story of competition and how the attitude and the off field personal issues come into play and how like I said before playing an off game or even playing an on game, or take advantage of your team playing an off game is a real story and how the results will speak for itself on top of that.

The teams that are facing each other basically explain certain match ups and I'll break it down to where I'll explain the matches I am really anticipating for the wildcard weekend:

The First match up I will explain is

Image result for Falcons vs Rams 2018 Playoffs

The Falcons who are on the Road to Redemption as half to most consider the biggest Superbowl Collapse in football history on the side of the Falcons as it seems that they are looking for. As the Rams Make a huge return to the Playoffs and as both teams look to make an impact the principal I try to explain is The Rams Who don't have a lot of experience as the Falcons on the road to redemption tell a huge story of excitement especially for a young coach like Sean McVay. Jared Goff who after coming off of a terrible rookie year came back with a strong second year, and with Todd Gurley stepping up as well, as they face the Veterans Matt Ryan and Devonta Freeman. One thing I can say about that is I can't wait for this challenge and see how the Rams pull out or even the Falcons would be interesting, but Handling the Wildcard Pressure and staying focused can really defy experience and losing sometimes can be learning as well.

Image result for chiefs vs titans

As for the Titans and the Chiefs They have a Showdown of their own where Alex Smith is on the road to prove he is the Quarterback for the Chiefs. The situation proves and shows are you ready to step up and show that you are the guy or even prove that you are ready to step up in big situations, even for the inexperience like Marcus Mariotta are you willing to develop your experience or crumble. Titans and Chiefs will be an intriguing game where it could have an interesting result.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home