Sacking and Tackling any opportunity you need to get to
There is a great description of being a Jaguar, Jaguars can be defined as kings of the jungle or even have a great robust structure and vicious attack as well. As they also hunt and diet. The reason I am mentioning a jaguar in a brief manner it is because The football the Jaguars have had the intensity and fight on the defensive end as of this year. With their nicknames Sacksonville and even The Jackson 5 oh man that stems from the talent they have had this year. And honestly I seriously counted them out and I can even say I was one of the people who even counted them out and then they proved everybody wrong on why they belong in the fray that they are in now.
This proves an example on what it means to attack and be a jaguar getting those sacks and prove how much like how a jaguars hunt and attack, they hunt for the quarterback and even sack them, well first by getting through the offensive lineman and then getting through the quarterback and then sacking him. The biggest surprise was even through perseverance the perseverance and encouragement through and to one another was a very phenomenal boost as well.
Let's look back to how they did last year, their record last year was completely horrendous and talk about making a huge turnaround it did brought a ton of significance, and the experience I wanted to connect with that was connecting to what do you do to turn 180 from something horrendous to even something awesome and that was an accomplishment, and it is something I am trying to work towards and try to even accomplish and especially which I did when I was living in Florida and was very lazy and then going to Boston and then Living with my brother, oh man my whole life kind of shook up and what I mean by that is when I did the paper route and this was 10 years ago when I was a teenager and then when I began doing the paper route, and oh man it was REAL HARD WORK. I put it in capital because those were the big words my brother pointed it out to me, and honestly I was nervous about doing the route and on top of that I didn't think I was going to achieve but you know what I did and my brother noticed it. I noticed how and I was like "What I persevered and man I actually am good at something because I thought I wouldn't be good at this paper route."Point I am trying to make is how do you turn your failure into success and how do make the success into something memorable.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home