"Do your Job" Weekend Post
The lesson I learned was from The Steelers vs Jaguars, oh man it showed how the Jaguars shouldn't have been overlooked and on top of that they definitely need to be Focused on. When you are focused at the task at hand there is a large percentage chance you will be successful depending on what the task is on. I saw the game on Sunday I was like wow I couldn't believe the Jaguars were annihilating the Steelers in the first half, but however one thing I could say they did storm back and attempted a comeback even though it wasn't as successful as it should be. The cockiness of the Steelers well really from the players saying they are onto New England, and going to beat them and the fact that they were focused on the task at hand kind of caught up to them quite a bit. And the surprising thing about that was I thought at least during game time they would be prepared but on a huge surprise it seems like the Jags were getting serious control as well.
Another tip of doing your job especially with Bill Belichick, noticing how the players on the team especially the Patriots the Bill Belichick team. Have players who don't run their mouth especially Rob Gronkowski who hit a player after losing his temper and apologize right after which was man he has quite some character after the incident during his game against the Bills. Like I said in the beginning of the blog avoiding distractions and not answering question that is distracting from the big task at hand sends a message into showing how important the task at hand is because when you're focused and not distracted then you show your determination and show how important whatever is in front of you is.
I can say I really learned it quite myself because whenever I get distracted over stuff that shouldn't distract me it catches up to me, and it really does whenever I was doing my exam or even final exam and I get distracted then it takes me longer to finish my final. Even with other stuff that's when I notice I got to put in full effort into getting the task done, even where I sometimes intensly focus and even find a solution to the issue. Yes emotions distract you as well.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home