Pursuit of Black History Month
Hey everybody Happy black history Month. The story of an rags to riches has been the most inspirational story and there has been great stories of those. I remember watching a great movie that talked about interesting rags to riches story. This great man made a great quote and it was "I was homeless, but I wasn't hopeless. I knew a better day was coming." Well this quote matched so well with his story and I was sure based on his struggles and based on the challenges he had to overcome, coming from so many struggles not just as an adult, but also in his childhood as well, and for sure it was the toughest obstacle from adult childhood. His situations had pushed him to extreme greatness and really got him studying and even pursuing the job he really wanted and even going after the opportunity and continuing to keep fighting and even finally getting the job he was hoping for. Hearing the term Pursuit of Happyness even though it is properly spelled Happiness, and oh man he did pursuit and he did succeeded. Going from being homeless to being a Multimillionaire was the biggest accomplishment, I don't care how many people have done it it continues to being one of the biggest accomplishments that is hard to do but was made easy by people who accomplished it. The person I am talking is Christopher Paul Gardner and oh man it was an inspiration remembering the movie Pursuit of Happyness, and watching the movie transitioned to something very surprising and uplifting.
I remember hearing the promotion of the movie, and then eventually watching this awesome movie and oh man it was a complete phenomenon. The movie Pursuit of Happyness was one of the toughest movies and actually watching my mom go through those challenges even as a kid witnessing myself living in a small dinky apartment, even though I have gotten used to it and even though I can't compare to a situation to when Christopher Gardner was homeless. For me I never knew how it is like to be homeless, because even though I saw homeless people. I only imagine what it is like. When I was living in the apartment growing up the beginning was tough but however I adapted to living in the house and really seeing the simple life of it, however as we got older and my brother got his own house, he told me how he did not like the apartment we had to move into, it was 6 of us and man it was a tough situation but however when I heard from my mom the house was too small, man I was like aw man I am going to witness a move once again and oh man I couldn't believe it and man finally it was a relieve after in August when we finally move into the new house it was the best thing to have happen.
I brought my personal story as an analogy where Chris was living in an apartment with his family, his wife and child, and the economic struggle in a personal preference was a tough situation. Watching the movie had some real insight where the girlfriend was always mad and apparently I couldn't blame her but however at the same time there could have been faith, just like what Chris Gardner said "It'll be fine." But unfortunately it wasn't the case where he was evicted from the apartment and had to travel from motel to motel and even having to spend the night in the bathroom and was very nervous and oh man it was completely hard to imagine. I remember my brother told me there are outdoor public restrooms where homeless people stay and even reference Pursuit of Happyness where the main character was homeless and had to stay in the bathroom overnight and wow I don't know how it feels to be in the bathroom overnight falling asleep in there. Oh man so hard to imagine. And then eventually getting the job and even the paycheck that was able to get him the home that he was hoping for. He eventually became a Multi Millionaire in succeeding in the job he ever wanted and was able to achieve after failing as a salesman, where he was selling medical supplies, and even density scanner which were obsolete.
The reason I brought this story up is to honor Chris Gardner in Black History Month, and as a rare famous multi millionaire entrepreneur. I feel his story was very interesting where as I watching the movie, and oh man I never knew this story would be where it became and having to get his hustle on and even working hard to make something happen if you want it, then you have to come out and then just get it. Basically pursuit of Happyness and even seeing people happy in the life they are living like me seeing one wrestler being happen in the life that she is living living the dream of being a wrestler can really mean something. For me it is not too late to pursuit the dream you want or I want, don't let anything or anyone stop you from doing what you trying to do or even let life hit you hard, Chris Gardner was a huge example of what it means to pursuit or even just simply fight his way out of it with positivity. Like the Quote said, "I was homeless but not hopeless. I knew the day would come."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home